"Internet Freedom"

Lese ja immer gerne meine logfiles, wer sich die Seite angeguckt hat, wann
wie usw, die da bei google ganz oben steht wenn man ein bestimmtes Wort
eingibt, sagenhafte Sachen kann man da lernen, etwa ueber die Firma
Kansas City Plant, irgendwelche Kampfroboterleute von Bechtel,
grauslich, wie gut organisiert die US Army ist und ueberhaupt die
amerikanische Verwaltung, schoen, und da bin ich eben auf die Firma
www.storm.ca gestossen, die sagt folgendes:

      Home  |  Site Map  |  Search  |  Contact Us  |  WebMail
       Internet Access
       Website Hosting
       Other Services
     About Us

   · Company History
   · Our People
   · President's Message
   · Community Support
   · Our Clients
   · Internet Freedom
   · News Releases
   · Careers
     Online Support Login
     Dealers/Partners Login
     Useful Links
     Contact Us
   Home > About Us > News Releases
    News Releases
   Storm Offers "Internet Freedom" to its Fast Growing Client Base
   Access and hosting clients in Storm Internet's 35,000 sq km coverage
   area now have options.
   Ottawa, ON. January 27, 2003 - Storm Internet, one of Ottawa's leading
   Internet service providers, announced its new "Internet Freedom"
   initiative, designed to liberate customers from the "fine print"
   associated with most ISPs. This initiative is designed to highlight
   Storm's commitment to its existing customers and reach out to new
   users.
   "Our commitment to 'Internet Freedom' is more than just a marketing
   statement. This is an approach backed by every facet of our company
   and passed directly to clients - empowering them and treating them as
   the most important part of business," says Dan Wilton, VP Marketing of
   Storm. "From providing options for 'no contracts', to our 'no hassles'
   guarantee, we don't burden an already complicated technology with
   overly complicated terms. 'Internet Freedom' mean providing Internet
   connectivity in a very competitively priced, service-centric manner."
   Dan Wilton, a recipient of the 2001 OBJ FortyUnder40 Award for his
   accomplishments as the VP Web Services at Magma Communications,
   recently joined Storm Internet as their new Vice President of
   Marketing.
   "I joined Storm to better position the company within the industry,
   working closely with the Senior Management Team in executing our
   aggressive plans going forward," says Wilton. "I'm amazed at the
   accomplishments of this company within this economy, and equally
   impressed with the management and guidance of our parent company
   International Datacasting Corporation (IDC:TSX)."
   "We are excited about the marketing initiatives going forward", says
   Barry Williams, President & CEO of Storm Internet. "Growing since
   1996, Storm continues to be a business success story working within
   the greater Ottawa community".
   Storm is launching its Internet Freedom campaign with a series of
   milestones to be executed throughout 2003. As a full service Internet
   company, providing access, hosting, and web development services to
   its clients across the region, Storm Internet offers a competitive
   option for clients who are looking for Internet company alternatives.
   "When people learn Storm has worked with the community to connect
   almost every township in the Ottawa region with fixed-wireless
   broadband, it helps reinforce our reputation as a full service
   provider that offers everything from dialup to fibre - its no wonder
   our growth rate continues," said Wilton.
   -------------
   About Storm:
   Storm Internet (Storm), a wholly owned subsidiary of International
   Datacasting Corporation, provides a wide range of Internet access
   services to residential and business users. An industry leader in
   fixed-wireless connectivity, Storm currently maintains one of the
   largest broadband wireless networks in North America, covering
   approximately 35,000 square kilometers, spanning more than 50
   communities and municipalities. Storm is known for providing
   consistent and highly reliable connectivity as well as their
   dedication and care taken to maintain excellent customer service.
   Visit Storm on the web at www.storm.ca.
   International Datacasting Corp.:
   IDC (TSX:IDC) provides advanced products, systems and services for the
   implementation of broadband wireless infrastructure networks used to
   distribute multimedia data. IDC is at the forefront of delivering
   IP-based wireless data-casting solutions, via both satellite and
   terrestrial "last-mile" technologies. IDC's products are in demand for
   high-speed Internet infrastructure, enterprise networks, distance
   learning, and multimedia content distribution. IDC operates under a
   rigorous ISO9002 quality management system and is the recipient of the
   prestigious Canada Export Award for Innovation and Technology
   Achievement. IDC is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada. IDC also has an
   established international network of partners and distributors and
   installations in more than 35 countries worldwide. Visit IDC on the
   web at www.intldata.ca.
   This press release contains forward-looking statements that may
   involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially.
   Factors that might cause a difference include, but are not limited to,
   competitive developments, risks associated with IDC's growth, the
   development of the market, regulatory risks, intellectual property
   infringement and other factors. IDC assumes no obligation to update
   these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances
   after the date hereof. More detailed information about potential
   factors that could affect IDC's financial and business results is
   included in the public documents IDC files from time to time with
   Canadian securities regulatory authorities.
   Contact Info:
   Dan Wilton
   VP Marketing, Storm Internet
   350 Sparks Street, Suite 203, Ottawa, ON Canada K1R 7S8
   Tel: (613) 567-6585 x247 · Fax: (613) 567-3227
   http://www.storm.ca - dwilton@storm.ca

   © Copyright 2003. All Rights Reserved.