Re: PR und Patent um "Polymorphe Verschlüsselung

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 05:53:45PM +0200, Bernd Roellgen wrote:
> Chaos camp in Berlin?
> May fit ... ...
> No thanks. I think I prefer less religion.
> This is from another newsgroup's FAQ page: "Past experience on sci.crypt
> indicates that many of these postings tend to be just an annoyance"

You're easy to impress. One answer against your idea, and you're giving up.

If you're thinking that you're idea is great, just eplain and argue,
but don't call banking people "the security experts" and think,
everybody will be so impressed that all shut up.

For security by obscurity never will work, if you want anybody sensible
to discuss your idea, just make clear, what you're doing. Nobody will
sign an NDA for possibly receiving crap.

VB.
--
Volker Birk, Postfach 1540, 88334 Bad Waldsee, Germany
Phone +49 (7524) 912142, Fax +49 (7524) 996807, dingens@bumens.org