[Linuxtoday] Ethnodiversity

Hartmut:
> Tatsaechlich ist diese Industrie seit ca 1993-4 schwer ins Schleudern
> gekommen, als Microsoft seine chinesischen Trittbrettfahrer abschuettelte
> und ueberall seine monolithischen auf Chinas Beduerfnisse angepassten
> Komplettloesungen auf den (Schwarz)Markt warf...

http://linuxtoday.com/stories/2465.html

   Linux and Ethnodiversity
    Jan 21st, 00:08:35

   by Martin Vermeer

   (Professor Vermeer argues eloquently and conclusively that putting
   software localization into the hands of a company like Microsoft would
   be very limiting and a detriment to human culture. -- Editor)

   Linus Torvalds is one of the six per cent or so of Finns who have
   Swedish as their mother tongue. One is tempted to ask if this is a
   coincidence; I want to argue that it is not.

ralf
--
http://www.tmt.de/~stephan/