[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [FYI] Department A8: "Controlable User Access on Multimedia Data
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [FYI] Department A8: "Controlable User Access on Multimedia Data
- From: Thomas Roessler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:13:33 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- In-Reply-To: <m10mtX0-0003TQC@fwd08.btx.dtag.de>
- References: <m10mtX0-0003TQC@fwd08.btx.dtag.de>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mutt/0.96.2i
On 1999-05-27 08:22:35 +0100, Axel H. Horns wrote:
> Activities such as storing and printing are possible only after
> obtaining permission from the server. If illicit copies are
> obtained somehow despite this, an additional watermarking system
> permits identification of the distributor of the illicit copy. The
> system was implemented as a Netscape plug--in.
Und wie bekommen die tamper-proof software hin?