Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: Questions to the candidates

Dear Andy,

I have never heard about you and, like many wonder, whether or not you
deserve the number of endorsements received. I am pleased that your email
asks interesting and relevant questions. I will provide my own thoughts on
the issues raised by you as soon as possible, ie during the week-end.

Like a previous email writer, I am pleased to have received at least one
single endorsement, which, I proudly state, is not my own.

Carlo Scollo Lavizzari
self-nominated candidate, Europe

except for one intervention until