Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: [icann-candidates] Re: Article 31

Dear Constantine,

I'm late again :-)

> Anyway, he is not responsible of the meaning the prefix "cyber" later
> got, nor "cyberspace" was his wording. I don't know who first used
> cyberspace

Gibson and Sterling were among the "founders" of a new literature in the
first years of 80s. So the first who made popular this world was Bruce
Sterling, I suppose :-) "Mirror shade" signed the official beginnin' of
cyberpunk; this book was a collection of different stories.

> but I now realize that it was a bad choice.

Matrix may be good, but now it sounds more like a movie than a soc-tech
program :-)

Bye,

Francesco Ravanelli
www.ravanelli.com