Re: [ICANN-EU] Re: [icann-candidates] IPv6

Roberto and all,

  Also refer to http://IPv8.vrx.net/
and,

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

Andreas,

>I doubt that. I couldn't find any implementation, and I think I know
>how to operate a search engine. Care to back up your claims?

Please check http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg01091.html.

It is not strictly related to IPv6 vs. IPv8 (and that explains why you did
not find it), but should provide you with sufficient background to answer
your question.
Further references are in the text, including the famous german article
http://www.fichtner.net/outlook/1999-01.html.

Hope it helps ;>).

Regards
Roberto