[icann-eu] Re: [icann-europe] .kids or .kids.us?

On 12:22 05/07/01, Roberto Gaetano said:
>Marc Schneiders signed:
>>--
>>Marc Schneiders
>>marc@j.root-servers.orsc (Roeland Meyer can send mail to me.)
>
>This is my e-mail:
>roberto_gaetano@hotmail.com
>and everybody, not just Roeland Meyer and few others, can send mail to me
>(and I can receive it!)

True. And where the legitimacy of that exclusion does come from?

This is not the Nets we built and internationaly agreed (under the State
Department: at that time we did not think that our US secretary's - we were
in Tyson's Corner - would become VeriSign in moving to Herndon).

Jefsey