Re: [icann-europe] Re:.kids or .kids.us?

Hi Jeff,
You are right. But I think that the At Large Directors (elected) are
effectively responsible to the at large members, I think Karl and Andy are
doing great job for example. But if I'd see that their actions could be
different from my perspective I am sure I would not vote them again; and I
am sure they know this.

Anyway, as usual we all get at the same point when we speak about ICANN.
There's something wrong in the structure (see the General Assembly for
example), how to correct it.
But in the meanwhile problems keep on growing and somehow we keep on loosing
with them.

For example, going back to the kids issue, WHY Icann should not approve also
any ccTLD? What's the relation between dot-kids and the ccTLD? What does
this mean? It sounds like a proof of power, or a testbed if you prefer:)

Bye all
S b)

> Sergio and all,
>
>   What the responsibility issue boils down to is that the ICANN BoD
> is responsible to no one currently.  It should be responsible to the
> stakeholders
> directly.  If and when this occurs, than and only than will responsible
actions
> take place on a regular basis from the ICANN BoD and staff...
>
> sergio.baccaglini wrote:

@lists.fitug.de
etwork Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
ail jwkckid1: , e-mail: icann-europe-help@lists.fitug.de