Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: ICANN attorney replies to Politech post on "self-regulation's end"

Thanks for your comments Ron

My issue is with ICANN, and in the face of their discredited administration,
I reserve the right to be confrontational - which, in this case, includes
posing questions they don't want to discuss.

I have no issue with you Ron, or your right to dislike my style.

Indeed I agree with many of your views, and I would not be sorry if you were
elected onto the panel in place of me.

I genuinely wish you well, understand what you are saying here, and share
many of your expressed concerns.

However, with respect, I shall continue to challenge ICANN in a blunt and
straightforward way. I believe many people regard them as jerks and
fuckwits.

I would not disagree with that analysis.

Kind regards

Richard