[atlarge-discuss] [Fwd: Invoice Approval Request]

All,

Our first donation is waiting for us to get our act
together...  Many thanks to the folks at Internet NZ.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

Greetings

I have had no response from the Panel, so am unable to make the
donation which has been authorised by Council. We do wish to make the
donation, but have no means under New Zealand law to simply send you
the money. That's the only reason why I have asked you to confirm the
invoice is valid. Once I have that confirmation I will authorise the
payment (which makes me the liable party, something I hear has caused
some concern for you).

I hope this assists.

If you no longer wish for us to make the donation, or wish to present
an invoice in a different way,  would you let me know and I will take
the appropriate steps.

cheers
Sue

--