Re: [atlarge-discuss] Questions for any and all ICANNATLARGE.COM election Candidates - First Round

Cordly and all stakeholders or orthe interested parties,

  Thank you for you answers to these questions Cordly.  However
you eithe neglected for some reason to respond to the other
At-Large list members these answers.  So I am taking the liberty
to do so here in this brief response...

  BTW, you might want to check your formating as well...
Thank you again! >:)