Re: [atlarge-discuss] Latin America and Africa

If anyone wants me to, I could certainly come up with the names of some women in those regions who could sensitize us to their Internet needs...
This is a very interesting proposition in term of real world outreach. This means that existing parallel network as personal (unprofessional?) relations can contribute if they thing the rerun will be worth. Local culture, women interests, sustainable development, actions to reduce the digital divide, practical actions against the digital control, information on the digital dependance, etc.. are certainly ways for us to touch a large number of people.

Another subject is certainly the "digital exposure", the concerns about private data being exposed to large publics as part of security programs - like Rob Gilmore action due to the free circulation limitation in the USA. These privacy problems like Whois, P3P propositions and user counter propositions like QuiEst should permit us to gain a real audience and access to press. With a snow ball effect.

jfc