RE: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw:[atlarge-discuss] ALOC

> Well, I'm not keen on characterizing anyone as the devil --
> all humans have the potential for good or for evil, and I've
> been called a few names myself on occasion for having strong
> opinions and the nerve to express them colourfully.

As have I, but when you think Esther, think Enron.   Think of a financially
and politically motivated snake-oil salesman, for whom betrayal is a
consistent modus operandi.

You and I can have differing strong opinions and the confidence to speak
our minds -- but we're not in each other's pockets, and I don't feel you
pulling the rug out from under me at every turn (nor visa versa).

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com
http://WhoSells800.com