Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Fw:[atlarge-discuss] ALOC

I am sorry If I did not make it more clear that it was the devil-to-outreach.
Certainly I meant it in a metaphorical sense.
I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

Dialogue is not anything that should ever be opposed.
Holding one's self out as a representative is quite another idea.
I think we have some 70+ nations here and to suggest that anyone represents us all, outside of our own work is probably not a good idea. Although this will come to pass.
Outreach is the concept of bringing others into the fold, not folding into others.

Thank you for pointing out the errors of my language usage.

Eric