[atlarge-discuss] Vote for Name must happen NOW

Taking eric's lead...("look for what you agree on...")

1. We agree that ordinary people deserve representation over the
administration of the DNS which is a precious worldwide resource.

2. We agree that our organisation needs a name.

There has been a problem mandating a VOTE on this issue.

Making an Imperative of what we agree on:

I call on the Chair to send a ballot (through the universal membership list)
with all names which have been formally proposed and made available:

internetatlarge.org
netatlarge.org
worldatlarge.org
atlarge.org
icannatlarge.com

On the ballot form, members will be told to send their votes to: Bruce Young
(as wholly trusted and impartial party).

Bruce will then e-mail all receipts to a delegated panel member who will
return the e-mails to sender (asking them to protest if their vote has been
altered).

Bruce and the panel member will then independently count the votes and
report to the discuss list and Webmaster and panel Chair.

eric says: "LOOK for what you AGREE on"

Let's stop messing about - I call on Joanna as trusted Chair to go ahead and
SEND OUT THIS BALLOT in 24 hours, unless 6 panel members protest.

WE NEED A NAME.

It is imperative.

Please proceed, Joanna, and I resign if we don't get a vote.

Richard