Re: [atlarge-discuss] As the Chair wishes...

Ron and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  I think it is clear that with respect to Satyajit, Joanna mistepped.

  It is also clear that Joanna was partly misinterpreting Joop as well.
But she was quite right in that Joop has been in general difficult
and misleading too often to be helpful.

  Those plane members that were elected, have NOT and impossible
or even all that difficult of a job to do.  However it seems that
the confusion has come about in that the Panel members are
stretching out the primary goals into areas that need to be done,
but are not the most important ones to be completed ASAP.
Hence it would seem obvious that focus and direction has been
lost to a degree..