Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Focused Mission Statement (was: point of order)

Judyth and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  I prefer your and Eric's mission statements to Joops and Ron's.
Ron's is however closer to your and Eics, Judyth.  Joops on the other
hand is more directed towards and emphasis on ICANN @large
as the ICANN BOD and staff would define it.  As many of us
in this ICANNATLARGE.ORG effort have experienced, that
process or processes by which the ICANN BOD and staff
dictate the rules without stakeholder/user determination and approval,
is increasingly becoming restrictive and thereby unrepresentative
of any and all of the stakeholders/users.

  Hence I for one cannot support Joops mission statement in it's
current form as I believe it is a poor compromise, as you eluded
indirectly to, Judyth.  Well done!