[atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-outreach] Nomination of Richard as WG Chair

Richard and all WG-Outreach members and participants,

  Ah, so now you have changed your mind.  That's fine.  We have
yet another WG-Outreach nominee however.  Hence in order to
meet our democratic principals which you Richard have so rightly
and so strongly spoken out upon, we must have a election for
this Chair position.  Hence no temporary chair is either needed,
nor would be appropriate...