Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Nancy Carter, who is suing Canadian ISP, replies to Politech

Jeff and Friends,

Because of the special nature of your participation with us, Jeff, I ask
that you refrain from responding to the taunts of those who have nothing
better to do with their time than to chase about the village mooncalf.
Why add to the volume of nonsense I have to download?  For my sake,
gentlemen, lay off the whole matter, please...  I am sick of it.

Sotiris