Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Nancy Carter, who is suing Canadian ISP, replies to Politech

On Fri, 08 Nov 2002 01:41:34 -0500, Sotiris Sotiropoulos
<sotiris@hermesnetwork.com> wrote:

>Jeff and Friends,
>
>Because of the special nature of your participation with us, Jeff, I ask
>that you refrain from responding to the taunts of those who have nothing
>better to do with their time than to chase about the village mooncalf.
>Why add to the volume of nonsense I have to download?  For my sake,
>gentlemen, lay off the whole matter, please...  I am sick of it.

It may just be me but I've actually been laughing out loud at the
relevant e-mails.  I am surprised no one else twigged onto the tactics
earlier.

DPF

(Note that despite my extreme amusement I would ask posters to respect
other opinions and keep e-mails on topic)
--
E-mail: david@farrar.com
ICQ:    29964527