Re: [atlarge-discuss] China?

Andrew and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  China/.cn is growing very rapidly in stakeholders/users.  On the
ISP side the wireless stakeholders/users in China and .cn are the
fastest growing on the globe right now and have been for about
three years.  The GAO recently posted some statistics on this
as did China.com,China.cn and the Wall street journal several
months ago.

  Sense WXW took over the IDNO.ORG web site and Mailing list
it died shortly after.  Whois record is as follows:
Registrant:
                  William X. Walsh
                  2829 W Ashlan Ave #113
                  Fresno, CA 93705
                  US

                  Domain Name: IDNO.ORG

                  Administrative Contact:
                     Walsh, William  william@wxweb.com
                     2829 W Ashlan Ave #113
                     Fresno, CA 93705
                     US
                     +1.8006827488
                     Fax: +1.8006827488

                  Technical Contact:
                     Walsh, William  william@wxweb.com
                     2829 W Ashlan Ave #113
                     Fresno, CA 93705
                     US
                     +1.8006827488
                     Fax: +1.8006827488

                  Registration Service Provider:
                     William X Walsh Enterprises, william@wxweb.com
                     +1.800.682.7488
                     http://www.wxweb.com/domains/

                  Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
                  Record last updated on 07-May-2002.
                  Record expires on 03-Jun-2004.
                  Record Created on 03-Jun-1999.

                  Domain servers in listed order:
                     NS1.WXWEB.COM   66.28.179.225
                     NS2.WXWEB.COM   66.28.179.226
                     NS1.HYPA.NET   66.28.178.10

==============  End of Whois listing for IDNO.ORG ===========

  So Andrew, perhaps you should contact the IDNO.ORG
administrator of record, one William X. Walsh to get and answer
to your question below...  Good luck with that, BTW...  >;)