[atlarge-discuss] China?

As hilariously funny as this is (sorry if that offends ;)

It makes me wonder why so little is heard from China when there are so many
and must have a fantastic growth curve when it comes to matters of the net.

I would be most interested to know if there are domain issues or problems
under .cn or if it is tightly regulated to the point that it is not growing
as fast as I imagine it could.

	cya,	Andrew...