Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Nancy Carter, who is suing Canadian ISP, replies to Politech

Sotiris and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  I agree with you Sotiris that some of the silly nonsense that these
hither to fore never heard from ICANNATLARGE.ORG members,
(Tim, Ted?) and Larry "Fuss?" as well as the incessant diatribe
from Judyth regarding users rights, are nearly a waste of time.
However in Judyth's disgruntled contention regarding the less
litigious nature of Canada as has now been shown from Nancy's
case suing her Canadian ISP is a matter that is or should be
of some extreme interest of this organization.  We should IMHO,
be reaching out to stakeholders/users like Nancy.  Yet it seems
that Judyth would seek to find fault with Nancy's case even though
the predominant legal facts do not bare Judyth out in as these
exchanges more than adequately show...

  Therefore I agree that the feeding of trolls such as (Tim, Ted?)
and Larry "Fuss?" are not helpful.  I shall refrain from responding to their

utter nonsense on this forum.  However the Nancy Carter situation
is something we need to address or become able to do so, instead
of alienating her as Judyth has seemingly been doing...