Re: [atlarge-discuss] China?

Hello Andrew and other interested statehoders,
Right you are Andrew!  Thank you.  There is no offense taken with China.  We in the INEGroup have spent thousands of hours with our members in promoting lack of censorship and the internet in China.  But you are mistaken.  China is such a small island with a large amount of population but not so many as Dallas or Texas.  We are very much behind in our beliefs.  There is much communication with our members in China about the effortw to support.
Sincerekly, Larry

 "McMeikan, Andrew" <McMeikanA@logica.com> wrote:As hilariously funny as this is (sorry if that offends ;)

It makes me wonder why so little is heard from China when there are so many
and must have a fantastic growth curve when it comes to matters of the net.

I would be most interested to know if there are domain issues or problems
under .cn or if it is tightly regulated to the point that it is not growing
as fast as I imagine it could.

cya, Andrew...

PS: Anyone know why the idno list seems dead?

Larry Fuss
Spokesman for INEGroup/East Coast Chapter - (Over 127k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail: fussman2003@yahoo.com
Address: 525 Palmtree Lane Clarenville NF A0E1J