Re: [atlarge-discuss] last call for atlarge/ws members

At 07:16 a.m. 19/11/2002, you wrote:
I am to incorporate the atlarge/ws organization this week.
Bravo Jefsey. Action.

Its purpose will be to serve the atlarge.ws naming plan as a world support system to the community of the @large members of the Internet governance, whatever organization they may belong to - including icannatlarge.org.
Please allow me to ask for clarification.
Do I see it right that your party will be a loyal part of and have voting rights in the umbrella organization that Icannatlarge.org may become?

--Joop