Re: [atlarge-discuss] last call for atlarge/ws members

On 01:19 19/11/02, Joop Teernstra said:
At 07:16 a.m. 19/11/2002, you wrote:
I am to incorporate the atlarge/ws organization this week.
Bravo Jefsey. Action.

Its purpose will be to serve the atlarge.ws naming plan as a world support system to the community of the @large members of the Internet governance, whatever organization they may belong to - including icannatlarge.org.
Please allow me to ask for clarification.
Do I see it right that your party will be a loyal part of and have voting rights in the umbrella organization that Icannatlarge.org may become?
I have no party. atlarge/ws is only a namespace registry to be managed as a registrant registry open to every @large member of the Internet governance - and as such totally neutral. I proposed the panel to have a leading role in its management (what the proposed pre-operation site still reflects). They declined it. I think it was wise, not to mix a directory and actions by people documented by this directory. After all the NS telephone directory is not managed by the Conservative party.

There is and will therefore be absolutely no relation between atlarge/ws and icannatlarge.org except that atlarge/ws will serve icannatlarge.org as any other @large member (organization) of the Internet governance. If icannatalrge.org so desires it will be allocated http://icannatlarge.org.atlarge.ws and they will be one registrant among others, with the same rights and duties.

jfc