[atlarge-discuss] The Point of this

Thank you Jeff, your observation, and the point of your question is well
taken.

My point in the last string:

I sickens me to see People sitting around waiting for the Bombs to drop.
YES, people are waiting for the "WAR" to start, so we can get the wheels
of the economy moving again, and for what small part that the
'Electronic Industrial Complex' plays in it, ... GETS ITs Trickle-Down
*MONEY*

It sickens me to see a Panel that will not take a PRO-ACTIVE Democrative
action which would empower the People, instead of the Multinational
Industrialist Machine. It sickens me to believe that "from the Panel to
the President," everything has been compromised. (for the $$$)

You used to be able to tell the Good-Guys (Government) from the
Bad-Guys, but now Government has found its way over to the other side.
[shall we say the 'MF' model (Dr. Milton Friedman,  Economics, Hoover
Inst.) ]
In fact, Government has become nothing more than Big Business.

So what would be the appropriate thing to say at this point? ...Would
you like some fries with that?

I thought 'We' have a social contract [K], called the Constitution. To
be responsible for One and Other in One State of Union. Its our
responsibility to see that our Government meets the needs of the People.
Its been *GROUND-UP ↑* since its inception.

I'm not sitting around holding my breath any more, 'This Panel had
better get its Ass Moving'.
Hell, even TIME magazine knows when its time to put on a poll and ask
pertinent questions of its viewers.

Real Issues are sitting out here waiting to be "Discussed and Acted
Upon" while time wanes away.

So the point is, you can while-away-the-time discussing what is 'real
and what  is not'; While the Multinationals, Government, and Icann make
their moves, *OR*  we could figure out what the problem is with this
Panel and get things moving.

James Khan