Re: [atlarge-discuss] Fw: "As for myself, I don't belong to any *party* with respect to ICANN/Bush/& MultinationalOilConsortitums." ?

Richard and all,

  I respect your opinion, your right to have it and express it Richard.
I don't see what such a specific poll as James posted, has anything what
so ever to do with ICANNATLARGE.ORG as an organization
espousing to be representing stakeholders/users of the internet...