Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE HAD A DREAM, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Jefsey and all,

  ICANN has become the biggest problem facing the DNS, and one
or the biggest problem creators of the Internet and it's
stakeholders/users.
Now it seems to want to give birth to it's own deformed mongoloid child,
the ALAC.

  ICANN cannot be "Managed" unless it's present leadership has
a huge and dramatic change of perspective, knowledge of the
stakeholders/users, and a good working knowledge of how the
internet works, is evolving, and in what direction that evolution
is taking.  I personally don't think they are up to handling this.

  The "Dream" of what ICANN could have been, is dying.  It's
killers are the self styled leaders of it's miserable existence, and
misery, harm, and disruptive actions most of those leaders
have levied upon the stakeholders.  As shame that shall dwell
in disgusting history for a very long time...