Re: [atlarge-discuss] WE HAD A DREAM, WE HAVE A PROBLEM

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:54:16 +0100, you wrote:

>OK. Let accept, Vittorio, that you are now a
>respectable Member of the ALAC and you have
>to take care of the ICANN's interests. Sad. Very
>sad.

Nice try. But you didn't answer to my questions.

I am just trying to understand who is going to run the elections for the new
panel. If there is not agreement on it and there is not a panel which can
decide, I really don't know what to do. Maybe I should give the list both to
you and to Joop.

I'd like to hear more views from the membership about how to proceed, if
anyone is still interested.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------