Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: Nothing Special :Re: [atlarge-discuss] FYI: [CNET] ICANN under Twomey to continuepolicy focus

Dear both,
I jump into this as I copied Jeff or my initial suggesto to Holger he did not follow.

At 22:50 27/03/03, Jeff Williams wrote:
Holger and all fellow members,
Holger Steiner wrote:

> Jeff Williams schrieb:
> >
> > Holger and all fellow members,
> >
> > Holger Steiner wrote:

> > > You want to go to court about simple netiquette?
> >
> > No. ANd I never suggested such. I OFFERED you the opportunity
> > to do so and to make good on your contention. Do you have a reading
> > impairment problem? It seems so.
>
> You invited me to meet me and my legal representatives in a court
> of law.

No I suggested that if you wanted to make good on your contention
you could take that up in a court of law that is appropriate.
The real problem there is which court of law, since
Holger is in Germany, a country presently at "no-war"
with the USA, of which Texas is a noticeable part.

However there may be some hope since I did not
hear that Texas was at "no-war" with Germany this time.
Its former yet active Governor is also buzy with the GWB
(Golf War Bis). This may distract him from requesting
the TSA to jail Hleger in Gantanamo when landing.

There are good hope for you too to meet. But I
would advise a better place than a court of law.
May be the Marriott in Dallas?

> I think you have a writing impairment problem.
> It seems so.

Hardly!  And again you seem to be spinning or just wish to
make wild claims that have no relevance as to my comments
or suggestions.  And you have yet to answer my previous questions
to you regarding you interest in becoming an INEGroup member.
I am not sure Jeff that wild claims prevent anyone from
becomng a member of the INEGroup. But obviously it
may reduce his capacity to meet the preriquistes?

> > > You are some kind of newbie, arent you?
> >
> >   Hardly!  ROFLMAO!
>
> You behave like one.

Oh?  And how do you arrive at that conclusion?
Jeff, I think he refers to your ignorance that
old timers I* Soceity people do not take INEGroup
seriously (however some progressively may join).

> > > That is never appropriate.
> >
> >   Incorrect.  And if you think it is, prove it.
>
> Never heard of Netiquette?

Of course.  Who's are you referring to?

> But you invented the Internet.

No I sure didn't.  I never said I did.  I DID say I was
on one of the groups working on the early development of
ARPANET.
Ah! I see. I suppose it was a very large group?
As early as 1963 (or may be you joined later?)

> Let me guess, you are Al Gore?
>
> > > Even a texan should know simple things like that.
> >
> >   Simple things like what?  Simple things??!!
>
> Okay, I give you that.
> Simple rules of behaving in public might not be simple for you.

Define simple in this or your own context.  Most rules, but not all
are rarely simple.  They are even more complex when applied, or
are poorly defined.  Hence the problem with different peoples
determination as to what rules governing what, become problematic
or difficult to adequately define.
This depends on what they apply to. Let consider a complex
rule applying to a simple thing. Now a simple, yet poorly defined
rule applied to a oplex thing. It would be very dificult to determine
the one which is the most adequate. Obviusly this also depends
on the context.

> > > This sentence does not parse.
> >
> > Sure does Holger. However I am again gathering that your command
> > of the english language is less than optimal. However as perhaps
> > you are not a native english speaker, that is somewhat understandable.
>
> I am not a native english speaker.
> Nevertheless is your sentence above a wrong use of english.

I think you mean is a wrong use of english? Hence your statement
here is incorrectly constructed. But no, my sentence was perfectly constructed
to convey my meaning.
I note that both do not use upper-cases when writting "english".
This is may be what Holger is refering to . Obviously you do not
pronounce English dfferently from english. So there is no reason
why Holger asked Jeff to read the text aloud. Why did you Holger?

> Please read it again.
> It that doesnt help, read it loud.

Did.  And checked it against my grammar checker as well.  All
was and still is well.
Your grammar is from Texas. I suppose Holger
is refereing to his own grammar checker which may
be turned on English English or even on Irish Ennglish.

Mine is on French English, and I have not noticed
the problem Jeff did not find.

> > > You tried to judge a economic theory by painting Adam Smith as a
> > > madman.
> >
> >   He died a mad man.
>
> And that proves exactly what?

That it is or was likely that many of Adam Smiths theory were
less than reasonable if not worse.
I am not sure Jeff, you can say so. You only
knew that Adam was mad when he died. But
he was well known and refered to when he was
still alive. Madness came only when he died.
A posteriori.

Otherwise you would say that people who
approved when he was alive were mad too.

> > > You dont know jack about it, isnt it?
> >
> >   This sentence is not constructed correctly.  However I will
> > attempt to decipher it:
> >   I know many fellows named Jack.  I don't know what "it" you
> > are referring to here however.  I have read allot regarding the
> > history of Adam Smith.  Much is also available online regarding
> > Adam Smith as also.  My personal library is rather extensive.
>
> Then try to read it sometimes.

Don't have to, much of it I have in my database or I have read
many times before.
The you may have a problem if you have a disk carsh.
I hope you have a good back-up?

> > > So you are unable to just give out some of this "documents"?
> >
> > This documents? What "This Documents" are you referring to?
> > BTW this sentence also is not constructed correctly I believe...
> > Work on your sentence construction in english.
>
> Will do.
>
> So there is nothing about the goals and aims of INEGroup you can show
> me?

I am not a show and tell sort of spokesman. That is not my role.
Much of those goals are available to you if you wish to do a little
research. Some, though few, are available in the archives of this
very forum should you care to look.
This, until Thomas closes it.

> Preferably not written by you?

Very few were written by me.  Many were publicized by me or
using my E-Mail ID as a reference.  All are approved, voted upon
by our members.
With a very direct e-mail/conferencing system
that alas ICANN cannot be used as too much
expensive (and sometimes illegal would they want
to use it for a 19 persons BoD).

> > > Yes.
> > >
> > > "I would be your point of contact..."
> >
> > This is true, I would be until or unless you have joined INEGroup.
>
> I thought so.

However the other point of contact would be or could be the
regional director in your region of residence or domicile.
I am sure Holge you live in a large enough to have some INEGroup
people in your own town community. Jeff please recaill that
Hoger is German. There are probably more INEGroup members
in Germany than in Italy or even in France?

> You are the gatekeeper of INEGroup, there is simply no chance to
> reach anybody else of the alleged thousands of members?

No I am not a gatekeeper.  I am the spokesman for INEGroup.
And again your post here has reached each and ever one of our
members that are actively participating, which is most of them.
This is something Holger as difficulty understanding.
I wander why.  I am sure Holger you nearly have the same
IQ as Jeff. That it may be higher or slightly lower does
not matter however. The important point is that you both
have an IQ. No one can oppose that.

> Nice picture.

> > > Read above.
> >
> >   I did.  And nothing you stated in response remotely indicated such.
> > You are in each post on this thread digging yourself into a deeper
> > argumentative grave.  However you are also with each post
> > to me being automatically copied to all of the INEGroup
> > members as I have now indicated twice.
>
> When did you write something about copying my posts?

About three years ago now was the first time.
I aml sure you repeated it a few times.
However this was objected on ec-pop too.

> >  Hence your request
> > to talk of converse with our members is being met.  If any of our
> > members wish to contact you independently, they shall do so I
> > am sure.
>
> Yes, I am sure.

Good!  Glad you finally have that clear in your mind now.
Lets hope you don't forget it.
I hope you wil keep together on the basis of this
agreement. I am not sure Holger could have win
in a court case. Obviously everything is possible.

> So, there is nobody out there...

Sure there is.  Perhaps, though I don't know they feel that
Our exchanges here are of a nature that does not interest
our members from contacting you otherwise, or as the spokesman
this series of lengthy exchanges has been adequate enough.
They are.

> > > You are many?
> > > Your name is legion, by any chance?
> >
> >   No my name is Jeffrey A. Williams.  INEGroup is not so
> > many either.
>
> Well, 129,000,000 members I would call "many".

Well of course you are entitled to you opinion, naturally...
Jeff, you may have noticed tat Holger confuses
129 k with 129 M.

> > > This I believe you.
> > >
> > > So, in conclusion, you are unable to put me in touch with other
> > > members of INEGroup?
> >
> > No, you are already in touch with them with this and all of your
>
> No, I am not.
> There are just the two of us.

Incorrect again. All of the posts to me concerning INEGroup
are re-posted to each of our members via our E-mail exchange.
I am not sure I would name it an e-mail exchange?
However it certainly uses an "MX". It looks mush more
sophisticated to me and powerfull (hoever may be of an
older conception, might say some).

> I dont hear any voices...

This is E-Mail.  Hence I am sure you don't "Hear" any voices.
If you do when reading an E-Mail, than you are as mad as
Adam Smith.
There are voice attachement to e-mail.
But you are right Adam Smith would not use them.
I doubt that they would know in his days?
Obvsiouly lunatic people may intuitively know
things others take years to learn.

Or may be Holger you refer to Joan of Arc.
But I doubt she was from the INEGroup.
Jeff would know. May be, could you ask Jeff?

jfc