RE: [atlarge-discuss] what most members want

todd glassey wrote:

|  Then Bruce that 1000 member roll needs to be pruned. Say by
|  setting a new rule that if you dont vote in a matter one way
|  or another you are automatically removed from the list -
|  that means that everyone votes - everytime. No lurkers. Even
|  if they vote ABSTAIN it still verifies the constituentcy,

I don't necessarily disagree, Todd.  But until such rules are applied to our
so-far-nonexistent bylaws, I would like to see a direct election via e-mail.
Our last e-mail election had a sizeable turn-out.  I expect that would be
true again.

Bruce Young
Portland, Oregon USA
bruce@barelyadequate.info