[atlarge-discuss] Supporting Catherine Hughes candidature

I want to endorse Catherine Hughes candidature. She is one of only four
candidates I will be voting for. Although Catherine has been mostly a lurker
on this mailing list, she has been active in support of user interests
elsewhere on the Net - for example, she frequently posted intelligent and
targetted comments on ICANN's NewTLDs Public Forum. I regard her as a very
valuable future member of the panel and I hope she gets elected. As far as
I'm concerned she has exactly the right credentials : an intelligent critic
of ICANN and an advocate for the rights and interests of ordinary users.

Richard Henderson