Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Rights and Responsibilities of Voting...

Richard and all fellow members,

 I posted a week ago now I think, a comprehensive list of links
for each of the supposed Jefsey-candidates for his election
now seemingly underway.  Did you get or read that Richard?
If not it is in the archives and if you like I can post it again
along with follow-ups.  Please advise.

  I agree with you that this Jefsey-election was ill advised and
perhaps just a little bit premature.  I also had and still have
strong reservations regarding the security, accuracy, and
integrity of this Jefsey-election attempt.  Whatever the results,
given several in advance known problem areas, the members
may not be excepting.  This will or could further fracture
what we all I think would like to achieve for this fledgling
organization.  I hope that we can achieve ALL of what
all of us want to achieve as an organization.  But we
should/must do so with great care.

    Pierre Abelard