Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

Ron and all fellow members,

  I think you misunderstood Sotiris's concern.  It was not with
Jefsey's command of the english languageorlack there of, rather
his concern was and is with the fact that a candidate
A/S Mauro D. Ríos, cannot communicate in English
and does not wish to provide a english translation of
his posts or communication what so ever.  This would
make A/S Mauro D. Ríos an ineffective future panel
member as Sotiris contends,  IMHO as well.

    Pierre Abelard