Re: [atlarge-discuss] méthodes de travail normales

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Ron and all fellow members,
>
>   I think you misunderstood Sotiris's concern.  It was not with
> Jefsey's command of the english languageorlack there of

Jeff:

Sotiris wrote to Mauro:

"Your English is as bad (if not worse) than Jefsey's.  I did not
understand your post.  How do you expect yo work on a panel whose
primary language will be English when your English is so poor?"

Apart from the ten grammatical and spelling errors in the above quotes (6 in
yours and 4 in Sotiris'), what did I misunderstand about Sotiris' reference
to Jefsey?  If Jefsey can achieve so much while overcoming a language
problem that Sotiris describes as possibly equal to Mauro's.  Why should we
ban Mauro from participating in an organization that aspires to global
representation?

Ron