RE: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

@Large,

I agree.

The personal information is an inviolable right. Only in a voluntary way or
with the due authorization, one could make public the information of who
you/they provided it to the Committee.

I gave my information to Joey, but I didn't authorize that all it became
public, of course that if doubts of my identity arise (I was one of the 3
candidates with 5 points), I will analyze the possibility to authorize the
public use of some personal fact. Or to provide another type of information
that is of public access.

I have not seen publish any verification fact of several of the questioned
candidates.
Not solely questioned to know if they exist or not, also of chosen
candidates that are ghosts and they have never opened the mouth. In other
cases we don't have neither the elected candidate's e-mail.

regards,
Mauro.-