Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Sotiris wrote:
> And will you also be offering any constructive ideas as to how we can
> verify people, or will you simply act as my antipode?  If it's the
> former, all the power to you.  If it's the latter, then don't be
> surprised if you find that I ignore you.

Dear Sotiris, how quickly you have forgotten that it was I who offered the
idea that we use PayPal as a verification tool, since they send money to
one's bank account and then require one to report to them how much arrived.
That idea was constructive enough for you to use it as your primary means of
verification. Perhaps you should have ignored me then, and we would not have
the PayPal verification dictatorship that led to your irresponsible
publication of a member's personal details.

P.S. Why would you use the verification idea presented by your "antipode" if
you did not consider it constructive?

Ron