Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Ron Sherwood wrote:

<snip>

You could save a little face by immediately apologizing to Joey Borda and
the membership for your actions and resign from the committee.
I did nothing wrong. Joey got his mother involved, not I, and I certainly don't hear him complaining... Why must you take it upon yourself to speak for others?

Or you could
do the RIGHT thing, and recognize that you are unsuited to a position of
responsibility and resign from the Panel.

Why don't you try offering the organization some constructive work instead of your constant antagonisms? I'm sure the members have had enough of such divisiveness, it's time to heal.

Amiably,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos