Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Sotiris:

If you ask me for personal information so that your committee may verify my
existence, I provide that information for that sole purpose, not for public
dissemination.  To claim that because such private information is made
available to you for that single purpose, you have the right to do what you
will with it... is further proof that you are totally unsuited to this task.

By that same argument you could publish my name, my address, my telephone
number, my checking account information, my social security number, my
credit card numbers, my employers name and address or any other information
that may be provided to prove my existence.  We all know that is simply not
done... only you would say that you have the right to do so.

How interesting that you chose not to answer any of the serious questions
that I raised, but chose instead to attack me as a defense against your
irresponsible mistakes.

Ron