Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Ron Sherwood wrote:

<snip>

Please know that I will fight for the privacy of our membership and will
expose your attempts to hijack this or any other committee or the Panel,
when it is convened.  I know that there are many who would rather stay quiet
than face your irrelevant and personal responses, but someone has to stand
up to you.

And will you also be offering any constructive ideas as to how we can verify people, or wll you simply act as my antipode? If it's the former, all the power to you. If it's the latter, then don't be surprised if you find that I ignore you.

I will not go away, just because you don't like the way I show your behavior
for what it is.

Correction. You interpret my behaviour as you will and that's your prerogative. Just remember that not everyone shares your opinion(s) and we should get along just fine.

Amiably,

--Sotiris Sotiropoulos