Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

Sotiris:

Since you refuse to answer my questions about your behavior and your
hijacking of this committee there is no point in continuing this particular
discussion.

Please know that I will fight for the privacy of our membership and will
expose your attempts to hijack this or any other committee or the Panel,
when it is convened.  I know that there are many who would rather stay quiet
than face your irrelevant and personal responses, but someone has to stand
up to you.

I will not go away, just because you don't like the way I show your behavior
for what it is.

As I said in an earlier post, we need your energy, your enthusiasm and your
drive to get things done.  We do not need a dictator with questionable
judgment working without guidance from a trusted team.

Ron