Re: [atlarge-discuss] Provisional Membership Committee

At 19:35 03/06/03, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
Your resistace is neither here nor there, just like my resistance to the sham of "jfc's" election that you supported
I start being tired by this.
How can SS be elected through a sham election?
Either SS has never been nominated in a sham election and let forget about him, or he has been duely nominated, a candidate and elected in a Member accepted election

Does he want my Paypal too? He can click on jefsey.com and send me a few bucks. I do not know if I will return them to him because I never resolved if Paypal was a sham or not.
jfc