Re: [atlarge-discuss] Michael Sherrill <micheal@beethoven.com> Lies again! To: Re: [atlarge-discuss] www.tejas-info-services.com/Library/Libr02r02.htm

James and all fellow members,

  ROFLMAO! Obviously I am not or I would not be reading
this and responding.  < Shakes head in disbelief >

  This reference of yours in your timely or untimely
parody is Jeff Williams  not Jeffrey A. Williams
also BTW.

  And if you check smartpages.com for Dallas, Richardson,
plano, and Frisco, you will find at least 6 Jeff Williams listed.
None of which are me, and one in the Dallas area that I know,
works for the Dallas area FBI office.  He and I
one time back in 1988-9? somehow got our mail transposed
or trans-dilivered.  He lived in the apartment complex
that I am part owner of in a REIT and it did take some
time to get that straightened out.   But we did...

  Still in any event James T.,  I still fail to see the
relevance as to topic?

    Pierre Abelard