Re: [atlarge-discuss] The Panel's Authority...

There are people who love words and phrases.
There are people who love concerted actions.
Guess which one I like?
jfc

On 17:36 23/07/03, Walter Schmidt said:

Folks - some comments...

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, it was written:

> I believe the Panel regards itself as within its right to dismiss a
> second panelist for breach of panel rules.
   ...as I do - they need the authority to fullfill their responsibilities
as they perceive them to be.

> Once regular Polling begins, will the Membership have the right to veto
> Panel decisions or re-instate people?
   ...yes, but through a process which begins as: Section 2. Special
Meetings - Special meetings shall be called upon the written request of no
less than fifteen (15) active members in good standing or ten (10) percent
of the active membership in good standing whichever is greater. The
written request must state the object and purpose of the meeting. The
meeting must be limited to the special order of business for which the
meeting was called.

--

 ---  REgards, walts@dorsai.org  Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(^) ---
 - -   Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition - HPMC 873n  ---

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.