[ICANN-EU] About translations

Well, we are experiencing some problems with language on a running
International forum ... not surprising. This post is about national
languages only.

I just translated the AMM' "Regierungs erklaerung" from English
version, which was reported to have some difficulties (and I too with
English ...) -- to italian.

A check against the original german text would be useful; anyone
speaks both german and a decent Italian ? I'll mail him my italian
text for his corrections.

This seems to me a viable way to organise translation of useful
documents, without professionals.

Obviously, this don't exempt ICANN from translate their documents in
major languages (five, like some UN sites?)

Thank you,
	giampaolo

P.S.: Andy, many thanks to your mother from me, too.