[icann-europe] Re: [ecdiscuss] RE: Joe Baptista vendredi 7 février 2003 8:12

Christopher and all,

 Respectfully Christopher, I did not find all of Joe's remarks of a personal
nature.  What may be considered such were actually not in the context in
which they were presented.  The bulk of his remarks were of an informational
nature, and quite relevant.