[icann-europe] Re: [ecdiscuss] Ester Dyson - the great fall from heaven (fwd)

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> The issue with this troll is not about ICANN or EU or the DNS. The
> issue is that such words can only come from a very old-style male
> chauvinist pig. Will he dismiss such or such person because he is Jew
> or Black next time?

mind your manners.  if wilkinson had a nicely shapped crotch i would
probable mention that too - but he does not - so i dont.

as i said before i always like to say something nice about someone and
ester qualifies.

> Pending a proper action by the mailing list's administrator, I suggest
> that you can get rid of Joe Baptista sexist jokes with:
>
> 1) if you use procmail
>
> # Sexist jokes
> * ^From: *Joe Baptista <baptista@(dot-god.com|god)>
> /dev/null
>
> 2) If you use SpamAssassin
>
> header FROM_BAPTISTA From =~ /Joe Baptista <baptista@(dot-god.com|god)>/
> describe FROM_BAPTISTA Sexist troll
> score FROM_BAPTISTA 10

yes - i completely agree with Stephane - i approve of filtering.

now everybody on three - lets all filter ... 1 .. 2 ... 3 ... go.

regards
joe baptista