[icann-europe] Re: [ecdiscuss] RE: Joe Baptista vendredi 7 février 2003 8:12

Patrizio and all,

  I can appreciate your bravado in Esthers behalf.  Bravo!  However
it is misplaced.  :(  Indeed I an sure that amongst our members in
Italy I can secure a good defense council for Joe, and succeed
in a jurisdictional change for him to his home of Canada under international
statute.  To impose any sort of Censorship is wrong!